Dr. Paciorek is a world class surgeon, with over 20 experience.
Since becoming board certified by the Amercian Board of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck surgery (ABOHNS) in 1995, Dr. Paciorek has peformed over 8,000 surgeries within the specialty.
Dr. Paciorek is Double Board Certified in Facial Plastic Surgery (ABFPRS) and in Otolaryngology (ABOHNS), providing a unique practice in Central New York.
He attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University College of Medicine and graduated in 1988. Additional Otolaryngology training was conducted at University of Illinois College of Medicine.
- Board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Board Certified by American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member of the American Rhinologic Society
- Member of the Onondaga County Medical Society
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology head and Neck Surgery
- Clinical Associate Instructor, SUNY Upstate Medical Center 1995-2005
- Assistant Clinical Professor, University of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary, Chicago, IL, 1993-1995
- Residency, University of Illinois, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 1989-1993
- M.D., Upstate Medical Center/SUNY Health Science Center, Syracuse, NY, 1988
- B.A., Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1984
- 1993 Recipient of the Resident Research Award for reconstruction using bone morphogenic protein, Chicago, IL