Brow Lift / Forehead Lift?
A brow lift, sometimes called a forehead lift is surgery to improve the appearance of the forehead area including sagging brows. This procedure is used to improve these areas:
- Raise sagging brows that may hood the upper eyelids
- Reduce wrinkles that are across the forehead or on the bridge of the nose between the eyes
- Improve frown lines/vertical creases between the eyebrows
- Change the placement of eyebrows to a more alert and youthful position
Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)?
Otoplasty is surgery to correct, reconstruct or reshape the ear. Changing the shape of the ear can be done for either cosmetic or functional reasons. Some types of ear changes that can be made by Dr. Paciorek are:
- Ear Augmentation- fix underdeveloped or non-existent pinna (Microtia)
- Flatten Protruding Ears (Otopexy)
- Reduce Ear Size - when the pinna is too big (Macrotia).
An otoplasty should be done after the ears are full size. Most children's ears will be full size by five years old. The surgery can create missing folds by remodeling the cartilage and positioning the ear closer to the head.
The procedure can be done with sedation supplemented with local anesthesia.
Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Eyelid surgery can dramatically improve your appearance. Blepharoplasty, can improve the following changes that may occur with age:
- Drooping or Sagging Eyelids
- Bags or hollows under the eyes
- Puffy Eyelids
This procedure cannot alter dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, nor can it change sagging eyebrows. If these are a concern to you, talk to the Doctor about options to address these.
After your free consultation with the doctor, a customized procedure and follow up plan will be made for you.
Ageing and Understanding What a Facelift Can Do For You
A facelift is a surgery to correct a degree of age related changes of the face and neck. The changes in the face occur at any age and depend on a variety of individual factors such as:
- Skin type
- Facial structure
- Body weight
- Lifestyle habits
- Sun exposure
As we age our skin loses some of its elasticity and begins to sag.
A facelift surgery accomplishes several goals.
- It tightens and lifts the underlying muscle and soft tissue to restore the cheeks, jawline and neck area to a more youthful position and contour.
- Excess loose skin that develops over the years is excised
A facelift may take 10 years off of your appearance, but unfortunately does not halt the aging process.
Fat transfer, also called fat injection is a procedure where fat (from your body) is injected, similar to other synthetic/cosmetic injectables to improve the appearance of the following areas:
- Reduce wrinkles
- Reduce scarring (acne)
- Soften facial lines and creases (smile lines crow’s feet)
- Enhance facial fullness
- Build up shallow contours
- Plump lips
- Reduces laugh lines around the mouth or chin
Your procedure will be conducted in our private in-office surgical suite. Fat will be removed from your abdomen, thighs or other areas for injection into the face.
Kybella is an injectable treatment used to improve the appearance and profile of the area under the chin.
It can be used to improve:
- Double chin or fat neck
- Sagging skin upper at chin/neck
A free consultation with Dr. Paciorek will be scheduled to determine whether Kybella would be an effective treatment for you.
Typically, a series of 3 treatment sessions are needed to see full improvement in an area.
Each treatment takes less than 20 minutes and is done in-office.
Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
Rhinoplasty is surgery to reshape the nose. Changing the shape of the nose can be done for either cosmetic or functional reasons. Some types of changes that can be made by Dr. Paciorek are to make the nose:
- Change Shape of Tip or Bridge (lifting the tip can make people look younger, Tiplasty)
- Change Angle Between the Nose and Upper Lip
- Narrow the Nostrils
A common functional correction is to improve blocked airflow from a deviated (crooked) septum. The septum is the area of bone and cartilage separating the nostrils. This is called a Septoplasty.
A neck lift, or lower rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves appearance of the jawline and neck. Areas that can be improved are:
- Excess fat and skin relaxation in the lower face that creates jowls
- Excess fatty deposits under the chin
- Loose neck skin
- Muscle banding in the neck, which created abnormal contours
- Turkey wattle or double chin
- Jowl Lines
When the neck area doesn’t match the upper facial appearance, a neck lift may be a good solution.