TotalFX is a fractional CO2 laser procedure combining both the ActiveFX and DeepFX treatments.
We use a high-energy beam of laser light, during the procedure, to reduce signs of aging, tighten skin, reduce wrinkles and scars, remove brown spots and other skin irregularities. In addition it stimulates formation of new underlying collagen to which will show continuous improvement over time.
What to Expect With Your CO2 Laser Treatment?
- You will be scheduled for an initial consultation with Dr. Paciorek, to discuss your needs and determine the type of laser treatment best for you. (Active FX, Deep FX or Total FX)
- You may want to discuss whether other procedures may be done at the same time.
- After going over your options, an appointment will be scheduled for your treatment which will be performed by Dr. Paciorek, who is a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon.
- Your procedure will take about 30 minutes and will be done in our private in-office, state- of- the- art surgical suite.
After Your Procedure:
- Following the CO2 laser treatment, some patients experience swelling, redness, and peeling at the treatment areas which will usually subside within a week.
- Most patients are able to resume daily activities immediately after the treatment.
- Some results appear within the first week, while full results will be apparent after several months.
Consider Combining With:
- Brow Lift/Blephoroplasty
- Fat Injection